Sunday, July 30, 2006

my songs on soundclick

I recently learned the art of uploading some music on to the net. I took 3 long hours and finally managed three songs (some effort, you would say! well, blame it on broadband!)
here's the link I finally managed to put up. well, there are only 5 songs there now, but I plan to update this thing once my server starts functioning more respectfully!

do check these out, and give me your comments:
<
http://www.soundclick.com/mousumi>

I have uploaded a few of Tagore's compositions:
1. Aaj Dhaner Khete Roudryo Chhayay
( low-fi URL) ( hi-fi URL)

(video cd/ audio cd/cassette entitled: "Rabindranather Nacher Gaan" - Raga Music )


2. Shei Bhalo Shei Bhalo
( low-fi URL) ( hi-fi URL)
( audio cd/cassette entitled: "Nabo Basanta" - EBI Music )

I have also put up some of my own modern songs that bear the smell of the typical bengal village life:
1. Aaj Ogo Rather Mela
( low-fi URL) ( hi-fi URL)
(audio cd/cassette entitled: "Modhhur Chhoan" - HMV )
2. Oi Dushtu Projapoti
( low-fi URL) ( hi-fi URL)
(audio cd/cassette entitled: "Modhhur Chhoan" - HMV )

3. Shiber Mathay Jol Dhalilam
( low-fi URL) ( hi-fi URL)
(audio cd/cassette entitled: "Modhhur Chhoan" - HMV )

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home